Question About Windows 10 Weather App

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Some sighted people have told me that in the Windows 10 Weather App, under the history tab, you can get a break down of daily information.  Using the NVDA Windows 10 Essentials add on, I can only get the monthly information.  For example, if I go to the History tab and select temperature, when I tab to the list of item, all I see is the monthly information.  However, when I press insert + B, after hearing a bunch of superfluous information, I hear the information for the first day of what ever month I have chosen.  I assume that this means that in fact, might sighted friends are correct.  If you can use a mouse, you can scroll to the daily information for each month.

My question is: is this Windows 10 essentials add on a work in progress?  If so, are there going to be near future attempts to give us access to this daily information under the history tab?

Thanks for any help.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Ron,

Your sighted friend might be correct. You probably have to use the mouse to get the daily information. Other than that, I don't know what you can do.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Rosemarie

P.S. I really like your tag line. It's funny!