Topics

Firefox 46.0.1 and Webvisum: Working perfectly well!

Mallard

Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

Robert Mendoza

hi, Oli!
Hi, Oli!

I may ask this how did you get the access of the webvism? I used to have credentials before but unlikely from the time my computer turns down I forgot my ID login for it.

Robert Mendoza
On 5/10/2016 6:21 PM, Mallard wrote:

Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

Ron Canazzi

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for Mozilla and it now works.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Robert Mendoza

Hi, everyone! care to send me an invitational request for it , so I could use back the webvism to my machine. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza
On 5/10/2016 6:53 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Ron Canazzi

Hi Robert,

I sent you an invitation via the website.  Let me know if you get the proper e-mail.

On 5/10/2016 6:56 AM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Hi, everyone! care to send me an invitational request for it , so I could use back the webvism to my machine. Thanks.

Robert Mendoza

On 5/10/2016 6:53 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Robert Mendoza

hello, Ron!

Got your message. So thankful for it.

Robert Mendoza
On 5/10/2016 7:10 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

[...]

hello! great news@ thanks!
i had webvisum before and my firefox became slow and webvisum hanged!
so i removed it completely and i dont remember my user name and password!
what should i do?
thanks and god bless you.

On 5/10/16, Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Chris

WITHOUT STATING THE OBVIOUS HAVE YOU TRIED REQUESTING A NEW ACTIVATION
http://www.webvisum.com/en/main/forgot

[...]

Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written
down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and
forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes
unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the
shackles which were upon them; so [as for] those who believe in him and
honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with
him, these it is that are the successful.
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.

Mallard

Hello,

I don't remember now whether there is a way to request password resetting on their site.

When I first installed Webvisum, one had to have an invitation. If you need one, Contact me off-list, and I'll send one to you.

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2016 13:35, nasrin khaksar ha scritto:
[...]

Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing it any longer then...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Lino Morales

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing it any longer then...

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:

Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for Mozilla and it now works.

On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
Hello all,

I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version, but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
Good news!
Ciao,
Ollie

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

The, as you characterize it, convoluted add on is not one.  it was taken through the signing procedure by a respected and trusted member of the blind computer using community.  Nothing was changed except that it is signed in a way Firefox recognizes as legitimate.  I don't remember the name now, but numerous members of this community will vouch for him.  There is no reason to believe the add on is unsafe.

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Lino Morales

Well OK this is your opinion. It was James Sholes, but still I don't care what rigamarole he whent though to sign it. Chris Taught the former programmer of the Qube is in the process of writing a CAPTIA solver. I'm hoping to see it's release soon. It will work with FF, IE 11, and IOS later on down the road.

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Gene

So you are suspicious that James Scholes is intentionally turning the add on into something malicious?  Based on his reputation, that's just groundless.

I haven't checked to see who else has written about the add on but Blind Bargains has.  They are a respected source and I hardly think they would wrecklessly provide information about add ons or other such items.

Saying that's just my opinion, as though all opinions are equal is not correct.  You provide no grouds for your opinion except suspicion.  I have provided the reputation of the person who had the add on signed, it's excellent, and the reputation of a source that spread information about the add on.

I'm not trying to give you a hard time but, given the amount of interest in Webvisum, I want to discourage unfounded suspicion.

gene

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Lino Morales

Good. Glad you aren't giving me a hard time. Mods shouldn't do so on any list list anyway unless the mod he/she is a complete a$$$ by nature. I just simply don't trust it that's all. I guess one way to see if it truly works under FF 46 is to download it. I don't know the guy. I guess that's part of why I'm hesitant to get it.

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Gene

I don't know him in a personal sense either.  I know his reputation.  I follow two blind technology discussion lists aside from this one and I know that many people are using it.  I haven't seen one complaint.  Perhaps others will vouch for him and the add on.

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

Kwork

Hi,
The couple of times I've used the add-on since the recent signing have been met with success. I've known James on and off for a few years now, and find him to be a decent human being, and an end computer user out of the UK just trying to help keep life as accessible for us as he can with his programming knowledge.
Travis

Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:44 PM

If you try and download it off the Web Visum site FF will sill prevent
you from downloading a unverified add-on. I don't trust this as Brian
said "convoluted add-on".

On 5/10/2016 9:12 AM, Mallard wrote:
> Oh, that's really great! Finally! We won't have to worry about losing
> it any longer then...
>
> Ciao,
>
> Ollie
>

> Il 10/05/2016 12:53, Ron Canazzi ha scritto:
>>
>> Somebody signed it through the convoluted process of doing that for
>> Mozilla and it now works.
>>

>> On 5/10/2016 6:21 AM, Mallard wrote:
>>> Hello all,
>>>
>>> I've just updated to Firefox 46.0.1, thinking that Webvisum would
>>> stop working. I was ready to set up a portable of an older version,
>>> but... SURPRISE! Webvisum is working as usual...
>>> Good news!
>>> Ciao,
>>> Ollie
>>>

>> --
>> They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
>> They ask: "How Happy are You?"
>> I Say: "I'm as happy as a stow away chimpanzee on a banana boat!"

well there is a link to the blind bargins site for it somewhere I forget.
its made by mr scholes, the guy that made the codex program, well he decided to hack this in his spare time.

On 11/05/2016 6:44 a.m., Lino Morales wrote:
[...]

.

Hmmm if it is as good as webvism since that also does some access and if it works better than rumola does then I will buy it, I use chicken nugget made by him every day.

On 5/10/2016 3:03 PM, Gene wrote:
[...]

P. Otter

hi, what programm do you meen, is it a new one to solve capcha's?
and if so, do you have a link?
cheers
paul otter