What is the status of the NV access podcast?

Ben J. Bloomgren

Hi all,

I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014. Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben

Ben,

To be honest, I wasn't even aware that there was a podcast in the first place. LOL!
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@gmail.com
Phone: (704) 256-8010.

I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014. Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben

Quentin Christensen

Hi Ben,

We have been a bit negligent with the NV Access podcast.  We haven't abandoned it though and are planning to revive it shortly.

Hang in there, we'll be back!

Kind regards

Quentin.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

That I think was mentioned in one of the audio presentations in the con, ehre it was stated that if more people were hired more of this kind of thing could be made to help with communication and real world demos so people could get a feel for any new ideas and chat about them on here or wherever.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

On Mon, May 16, 2016 at 10:35 AM, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@icloud.com>
wrote:

Hi all,

I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on
the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014.
Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that
podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it
for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads
me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer
Ph +61 7 3149 3306
Direct: +61 413 904 383
www.nvaccess.org
Twitter: @NVAccess

Bhavya shah

Hi Ben,
You might want to recheck. I am pretty certain there was at least one
more podcast after November 2014, perhaps two.
There are ten in total, if I am not incorrect, and with structural
reformations and additions being made to NV Access as informed, one
may be on its way, as Quentin too pointed out, after that is maybe
done. Just speculating.
Thanks.

wrote:

[...]

Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah
reader for Microsoft Windows
http://www.nvaccess.org/
Reach me through the following means:
Mobile: +91 7506221750
E-mail id: bhavya.shah125@gmail.com
Skype id : bhavya.09

Kevin Cussick

Hi, there was a podcast on the end of last year. I don't know why you are not seeing that podcast anyway trying to freshen the podcasts and see what happens as I remember hearing this podcast. Sorry for any mistakes using dictation on the iPad maybe I will have to stop doing this.

On 16 May 2016, at 01:35, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@icloud.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014. Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben

Kevin Cussick

Hello, you are correct there at 10 podcasts. Refresh your podcast client and hopefully it will show up good luck.

wrote:

[...]

Lino Morales

Yeah there is and hte last one was done last summer. I wonder if you have an old feed?

Ben,

To be honest, I wasn't even aware that there was a podcast in the first place. LOL!
---
Christopher Gilland
JAWS Certified, 2016.
Training Instructor.

clgilland07@gmail.com
I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014. Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben

Ben J. Bloomgren

Hi Kevin, you're right. I misquoted the year of the podcast. I do see ten episodes, and it does go back to 23 November, 2015.

Ben