Topics

Anti-Virus

Andrea Sherry

Opinions about the most accessible with NVDA.

Does not have to be freeware. In fact I would prefer a paid for program.

Any suggestions please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Angela Delicata

Eset nod 32.

Il 17/05/2016 12:20, Andrea Sherry ha scritto:
Opinions about the most accessible with NVDA.

Does not have to be freeware. In fact I would prefer a paid for program.

Any suggestions please.

Andrea

---

Rosemarie Chavarria

A friend of mine uses Nod 32.

Opinions about the most accessible with NVDA.

Does not have to be freeware. In fact I would prefer a paid for program.

Any suggestions please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Sophos home. You get a license for up to ten computers. It is
accessible, and free. It usually stays out of the way.

A friend of mine uses Nod 32.

Opinions about the most accessible with NVDA.

Does not have to be freeware. In fact I would prefer a paid for program.

Any suggestions please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

lali <lali.belteki1@...>

Dear Andrea!

    Vipre is the best!

The question really is though, how effective are they and how invasive.
some now report nvdas activities as suspicious, so I've stayed with Microsofts one.
It does seem to pick up threats, but as in any of them, one can never know what they miss. Many people seem to have some malware run once solutions as well to double check how the main one is working.

This leads me to ask one question. In Windows 10, it says its using Windows Defender. Is this what we used to call MSSE in previous versions of Windows, but the question is, although it seems to say its working, I have not yet found out how one actually administers it like we used to do in msse, ie I see no tray icon at all.

Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

De: Governor staten
Data: tera-feira, 17 de maio de 2016 16:56
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] Anti-Virus

Sophos home. You get a license for up to ten computers. It is
accessible, and free. It usually stays out of the way.

A friend of mine uses Nod 32.

Opinions about the most accessible with NVDA.

Does not have to be freeware. In fact I would prefer a paid for program.

Any suggestions please.

Andrea

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad

Greg Wocher

Hello,

Yes Windows Defender is what used to be called MSE in earlier versions. There is not a tray icon as far as I know. If you want to get to it, open the start menu and type defender and it should be the first result. Also you can do a Windows key plus I and arrow to update and security. Once in update and security there is an option for Windows Defender.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

----- Original Message ----- From: "lali" <lali.belteki1@gmx.com>