finally got subscribed to the open office email list

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, everyone,

I figured out what happened. The confirmation message went to my spam folder so I went to the gmail site and told it that that message isn't spam.

Rosemarie

Gene

I generally don't comment much on subject lines but I'm taking improper changing of subject lines increasingly seriously.
Please do not change subject lines unless the subject has changed.  It didn't change.  You are still talking about joining a list.  Not changing subject lines when the subject hasn't changed is basic and important list courtesey.

Gene moderator

I figured out what happened. The confirmation message went to my spam folder so I went to the gmail site and told it that that message isn't spam.

Rosemarie

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

This is really tiresom. Time was you could have an imap and a pop3 account on the same address and hide all the imap folders other than inbox and spam, them move the message and it got delivered to the pop 3 account and added to the OK list automatically.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-