Circomplex in Thunderbird

Robert Mendoza

Not sure if anyone here noticed when reading mail in Thunderbird when scrolling down and heard of circomplex.  I am currently using NVDA version 2018.1.1 , I appreciate if you could shed your thoughts here. Thanks.

--
Robert Mendoza

Ron Canazzi

I am not experiencing this on my system.

On 4/2/2018 9:08 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Not sure if anyone here noticed when reading mail in Thunderbird when scrolling down and heard of circomplex.  I am currently using NVDA version 2018.1.1 , I appreciate if you could shed your thoughts here. Thanks.
--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Robert Mendoza

I often experience this only to some email here but not to all. But, kinda weird thing to heard of that and not sure of causing the problem.

Robert Mendoza

On 4/3/2018 9:31 AM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
I am not experiencing this on my system.

On 4/2/2018 9:08 PM, Robert Mendoza wrote:
Not sure if anyone here noticed when reading mail in Thunderbird when scrolling down and heard of circomplex.  I am currently using NVDA version 2018.1.1 , I appreciate if you could shed your thoughts here. Thanks.

Euclid Mukuronga

I am using NVDA 2018.11 and Thunderbird 52.70 but I have not heard that
circomplex on my system.

Robert Mendoza:

Not sure if anyone here noticed when reading mail in Thunderbird when
scrolling down and heard of circomplex.  I am currently using NVDA
version 2018.1.1 , I appreciate if you could shed your thoughts here.
Thanks.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Circumflex, is what it is actually and its a character used in often foreign text or for specific purposes by somebody.

Hard to know from your description
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

Not sure if anyone here noticed when reading mail in Thunderbird when scrolling down and heard of circomplex. I am currently using NVDA version 2018.1.1 , I appreciate if you could shed your thoughts here. Thanks.

--
Robert Mendoza

Kevin Cussick

Nope nothing here.