Wells Fargo contact information.

Antony Stone

Ah.

Since your posting wasn't a reply to an existing thread, I didn't realise it
was in response to a question asked in that thread, so it looked to me like
some person from Wells Fargo simply wanted to discuss things about NVDA with
us.

Thanks for the clarification.

Antony.

On Tuesday 03 April 2018 at 16:03:16, Cohn, Jonathan wrote:

Sorry,

I forgot to switch from reply to group to reply to sender before sending
this one out. There was a complaint yesterday about being unable to click
buttons using Chrome with the Wells Fargo web site. Judith is fairly
active with some general accessibility web sites and I expect does not
have time to spend directly on a NVDA mailing list.

Take care,

Jonathan Cohn

On 4/3/18, 9:45 AM, Antony Stone wrote:

She's welcome to join the list and ask any questions she has -
alternatively contact details for NV Access Limited are available on the
website at https://www.nvaccess.org/contact/

Regards,

Antony.
--
"I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. But it does
mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take it seriously."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Jonathan COHN

--
This email was created using 100% recycled electrons.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Antony Stone