Slightly off topic but doei anyone know of any accessible piano software or websites

brandon

Hello list,
This is just a quick question for you guys and if this is off topic I apologize in advance.
But anyways does anyone know of any assessible programs or websites where I can play the piano using the computer keyboard.
I am not looking for a program or a websites that needs you to use an external piano keyboard.
Thank you all in advance.
Brandon,
Reed

Sent from my iPod

Edited

Sweet Little Piano, http://www.ronimusic.com/download/freeware/setup_swlipi32.exe.

op 20-5-2016 om 16:31 schreef brandon:

Hello list,
This is just a quick question for you guys and if this is off topic I apologize in advance.
But anyways does anyone know of any assessible programs or websites where I can play the piano using the computer keyboard.
I am not looking for a program or a websites that needs you to use an external piano keyboard.
Thank you all in advance.
Brandon,
Reed

Sent from my iPod

Bhavya shah

Hi,
I used something called Electronic Piano, though I have no idea of its
website or much of the program either. I had installed it and played
it just sometimes for fun. The major problem is fthat the musical note
is played after a noticeable delay after the corresponding key press.
Anyways, I am satisfied with my real-life guitar...
Just wondering, does Sweet Little Piano provide the ability to record
what is played? That would be something fun.
Thanks.

[Edited Message Follows]

--
Warm Regards
Bhavya Shah

Michelle's Home Emails

Hi there,

What about Gdfeel from dancing dots or new score and Sabilius though this is a bit Exe

Michelle

Sent from my iPhone

On 21 May 2016, at 12:31 AM, brandon <breedto@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello list,
This is just a quick question for you guys and if this is off topic I apologize in advance.
But anyways does anyone know of any assessible programs or websites where I can play the piano using the computer keyboard.
I am not looking for a program or a websites that needs you to use an external piano keyboard.
Thank you all in advance.
Brandon,
Reed

Sent from my iPod

Jacob Kruger

Not really relevant, but, here's a test page I put up a while ago, to primarily check if could invoke real-time sound effects in a web page, but, this one offers a pseudo-drum machine:

Also lets you record, and play back your routines, but anyway.

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
"Resistance is futile, acceptance is versatile"