Chrome's interface was: RE: [nvda] any one on here use f123 chrome extention?

Gene,

This poses an interesting debate. I’ve also changed the subject line to better reflect.

You say you don’t like the Chrome interface. To be very clear/honest, neither did I at first, but the more I’ve been using Chrome, the more I’m growing to swear by it!

I’m just curious what exactly you don’t care for. Is it the fact that things are now mainly laid out in web views instead of multi tab dialogs? If so, that through me for a bit of a loop as well at first until I got used to it, so yeah. That would be a fair statement if so.

Chris.