NVDA and Itunes 12.4.0.119

Ingrid-Merethe Berget <iberget1@...>

Hi,

I use Itunes on my PC. After i updated to the newest version of Itunes (12.4.0.119) i can't navigate my music library any longer. NVDA only reads out the first item in every column and doesn't tell me when I move around or where i have moved to (I use the arrow keys to navigate). I don't use Braille display so that is unfortunately not an option. Does anybody have the same problem and/or a solution or an idea what could be wrong?

Thank you and regards from Norway
Ingrid-Merethe

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi Ingrid,
You aren't the only one having trouble with iTunes. NVDA nor JAWS is working well with it at the moment. Do you have any other screen readers?
Chris

Arlene

You know, If Apple is giving PC users I Tunes they should keep it accessible
for all screen readers! Do you think it's truly meant for Apple computers
and I devices? If that's the case, they shouldn't release it to windows
computers. If they do they should make it accessable for all apple and
windows computers. I think it's craziness to have it released to windows
being accessable then suddenly not. Do you think with ten I tunes is not
good or is it for all. Like windows 7 and ten? Or, is it because I Tunes had
been updated and it's the way it is?