NVDA and Focus 14 Bluetooth Braille Display

I have a Win10 laptop with a Focus 14 Braille Display from Freedom Scientific paired with it.  When I go into the NVDA Preferences menu, Braille Settings there is nothing presented in a rather long list that makes any sense since there isn't a thing for Focus or Freedom Scientific in that list.  Is the Focus line of Braille Displays not supported?  If it is, what am I doing wrong.

By the way, we did shut down NVDA after pairing the device and restarted it and that made no difference.

Any assistance gratefully accepted.

--
Brian  Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)

            Niels Bohr

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Open NVDA manual, look for the Freedom Scientific Braille displays section and find there the link for the Focus driver...

Install it, and Focus will appear in Braille displays list.

Rui

Às 00:06 de 19/04/2018, Brian Vogel escreveu:

I have a Win10 laptop with a Focus 14 Braille Display from Freedom Scientific paired with it.  When I go into the NVDA Preferences menu, Braille Settings there is nothing presented in a rather long list that makes any sense since there isn't a thing for Focus or Freedom Scientific in that list.  Is the Focus line of Braille Displays not supported?  If it is, what am I doing wrong.
By the way, we did shut down NVDA after pairing the device and restarted it and that made no difference.
Any assistance gratefully accepted.
--
Brian- Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1709, Build 16299  (dot level on request - it changes too often to keep in signature)
*//**/The opposite of a correct statement is a false statement./**/  But the opposite of a profound truth may well be another/**/ profound truth./*
*/~ /**/Niels Bohr/*

Rui,

           Thanks much.   Given the stature of Freedom Scientific and the number of Braille displays that seem to be included "as shipped" with NVDA I am surprised that those from Freedom Scientific are not among them.

           For those who might want the focus series drivers, they are available via a download link on this webpage:  http://www.freedomscientific.com/Downloads/Focus/FocusBlueBrailleDisplayDriver