NVDA Is Well Ahead Of JAWS

Ronald J Glaser

Where can a person get information on thsi program?

On 4/24/2018 7:04 AM, Josh Kennedy wrote:
if you are in the united states and you wish to save money on a fixed income, check out the able disability program. you can save up to $100000 and it will not affect your social security and it also will not affect any wellfare services you get.

josh

--
a friend like  You
Makes The Day Go Right!

Josh Kennedy

if you are in the united states and you wish to save money on a fixed income, check out the able disability program. you can save up to $100000 and it will not affect your social security and it also will not affect any wellfare services you get.

josh

Ronald J Glaser

You can use the profile switcher extenchen for thunderbird to get the identies functionality like in outlok express.

On 4/23/2018 9:24 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
Well, that was my argument for having an add-on for Jaws-like commands for NVDA.
But there seemed to be no interest in that either.
Glenn