Windows Mail App

Stephen Costigan

Hi All,

Is there a way to stop the link address being read out on images that contain links.

It does not do this in Thunderbird.

Regards,

Stephen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Alma

I don't think so, unfortunately.

Alma

On Apr 21, 2018, at 7:53 AM, Stephen Costigan <stephenc1@...> wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a way to stop the link address being read out on images that contain links.

It does not do this in Thunderbird.

Regards,

Stephen

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Brian's Mail list account

What do you mean exactly. Are you talking about when an html email is viewed which has the address hidden under text? I prefer this to say it as this is how phishing bamboozles people into clicking links. However I don't like the app its too minimal for my tastes, no rules no newsgroups but a silly calendar etc. Bah humbug I know!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-