how to set nvda auto read

aikeo koomanivong

When I using the internet after Firefox or internet explorer full
it’s stop reading but when I want it auto read again I don’t know how
to do it
If you have the best way please share with me
Regards
keo

Tyler Spivey

Depending on your keyboard layout, NVDA+down arrow desktop or NVDA+A laptop.

On 5/24/2016 1:21 AM, aikeo koomanivong wrote:
When I using the internet after Firefox or internet explorer full
it’s stop reading but when I want it auto read again I don’t know how
to do it
If you have the best way please share with me
Regards
keo

aikeo koomanivong

thank you but I'm not sure when I press it not read all

--
AIKEO KOOMANIVONG
vise president

Vocational development for LAO-blind association [VDBA]
Office e-mail: vdba.lao@gmail.com
Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/laoblind.org
my personal e-mail: mlp_keo@yahoo.com
skype name: peba_007
mobile phone: +8562099993423
Facebook:
www.facebook.com/keo.laoblind
Linkedin:
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/aikeo-koomanivong/a7/156/b8b

Chris Mullins

Once you have set autoread going, you can use the shift key like a pause button. Press it to stop the speech, press it again to resume speech from where you left off.

Cheers
Chris