I am currently downloading the update. Did a check for updates and it came up.

Sarah k Alawami

Nice. According to a ms account I follow the update is not set to role out until may 10 or wo. This is goign to be exciting.

On Apr 30, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Don H <lmddh50@...> wrote:

I am currently downloading the update. Did a check for updates and it came up.

Michael Massey <massey52@...>

I am also currently downloading the update as well on my Hp laptop. When I checked for updates on my desktop pc, the update does not yet show up under the update and security setting.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2018 11:17 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Win 10 spring update

I am currently downloading the update. Did a check for updates and it came up.

Brian's Mail list account

Its not called spring any more as somebody pointed out its only spring in the northern hemisphere, so its April 18 update now...:-)

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-