From: Chris Shook
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 3:30 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2016.2

Hi,
Do we have a release date for NVDA 2016.2 yet?
Chris

Andre Fisher

I would assume in two weeks or less.

On 5/24/16, inamuddin <amigos747@gmail.com> wrote:
Possibilly it will be in the middle of june!
charlsdarwin1

Do we have a release date for NVDA 2016.2 yet?
Chris

Rosemarie Chavarria

I sure hope so. I'm curious to find out what new features it'll have.

Possibilly it will be in the middle of june!
charlsdarwin1

Do we have a release date for NVDA 2016.2 yet?
Chris

Robert Mendoza

Hi rosemary and others,

Though, significantly you may still try  and test master snapshots the pre-development of nvda for the 2016.2 but I would suggest to have it install it to your testing machine or portable device such as like USB flash drive. Again, but be warned that this is 'bleeding edge' code. There will very possibly be nasty bugs and broken code.Below are the link:
 http://www.nvaccess.org/files/nvda/snapshots/

Robert Mendoza

I sure hope so. I'm curious to find out what new features it'll have.

Possibilly it will be in the middle of june!
charlsdarwin1

Do we have a release date for NVDA 2016.2 yet?
Chris

Hi,

Based on results we’re seeing, it appears RC1 will be out sometime this week, and if no problems are seen, we’ll see 2016.2 official version next week. At the moment some developers (including I) are working on laying foundation for 2016.3 (I’m working on enhanced Windows 10 support (including that of Redstone) and support for BrailleNote QT and Apex BT scroll wheel).

Cheers,

Joseph

Possibilly it will be in the middle of june!
charlsdarwin1

Do we have a release date for NVDA 2016.2 yet?
Chris

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Joseph,
Thanks for the info.
Chris

Andre Fisher

NVDA 2016.2rc1 was just released. Check out
http://www.nvaccess.org/post/nvda-2016-2rc1-released/
for more information and download. This might mean that the official
release will come out in about a week or so.

On 5/25/16, Chris Shook <chris0309@samobile.net> wrote:
Joseph,
Thanks for the info.
Chris

Lino Morales

Oh sweet. Didn't know RC 2 was out already. Cool beans.