Jolene Cardenas

Hello everyone,

For those of you who had responded to my queries about NVDA with Adobe
Flash Player, Saving NVDA Configurations, and the few on NVDA with
different parts of Windows 10, my apologies for not responding or
acknowledging them in a timely manner.
Thank you for taking the time to respond anyway.
Since I'm in full-time ministry and a full-time student online (Hence
the total dependence on Windows 10 with NVDA), time is a bit scarce,
yet I love reading all these postings because I find them exciting and
informative.
As soon as I can, I'll get around to them this Memorial Day weekend.
Have a good week, and happy computing---whether you do it by phone, on
a Mac, or on a PC!

aloha,

Jolene.

P.S. This might sound like a dumb question, but is there a website I
could visit that would have downloadable tutorials on Windows 10?
Thank you.