Vocaliser for NVDA

Babcock LDPVI

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is 2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly helpful...

Thanks

Andre Fisher

Did you actually install any voices though?

On 5/31/16, babcockldpvi@gmail.com <babcockldpvi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install
the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it
via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could
not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is
2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and
re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly
helpful...

Thanks

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Have you created and activated your account on ourweb page?

Have you activated the license on NVDA/Vocalizer Expressive menu?

Rui Fontes

Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Enviada: terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2016 16:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: [nvda] Vocaliser for NVDA

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is 2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly helpful...

Thanks

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

speaking of vocalizer when is the new version coming out?

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is 2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly helpful...

Thanks

Rui Fontes

Hello!

We hope it will be released this month.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

speaking of vocalizer when is the new version coming out?

Enviada: tera-feira, 31 de maio de 2016 16:20
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install
the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it
via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could
not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is
2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and
re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly
helpful...

Thanks

Life My Way

will there be an upgrade cost to the new vocalizer?

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and install
the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install it
via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could
not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running is
2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling and
re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly
helpful...

Thanks

Babcock LDPVI

Yes, I have installed British Daniel- its status in the "manage add ons" sections is "running".

Babcock LDPVI

Yes, I have created and activated an account on the Vocaliser- NVDA website and I have activated my license via the NVDA Vocaliser Expressive menu.

Thanks,

Rui Fontes

No, all 3.0 licenses will be valid for Vocalizer 4.0.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello:

I have bought a license for the Vocaliser voices but when I try and
install
the driver (version 3.0.12) I get an error message when I try to install
it
via the Preferences and synthesizer settings. It simply says that it could
not load the Vocaliser synthesizer.

My laptop is running Windows 10 and the version of NVDA that I am running
is
2016.1

I have tried uninstalling and re installing the driver and uninstalling
and
re installing NVDA itself but with no luck.

Can anyone suggest any solutions.

Teflonica (the company who make the voices) have not been particularly
helpful...

Thanks

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Will the upgrade apply to CodeFactory as well?
Chris

Aidan <aidan.smarttalk@...>

You would have to ask them, as their vocalizer is a seprit product
from these, actually I don't know the differences

--
Facebook: m.facebook.com/aidan.maher92
Skype: andries4451

Rui Fontes

Correct. The only thing in common between our product and Code Factory
product is the utilization of Vocalizer Expressive.

The driver for NVDA, the licensing systen, and the technical are very
different.

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.