From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2018 11:09 PM
Subject: [nvda] Notebook and NVDA from bed

Hello,

Many thanks to those who answered my questions about using NVDA in bed and using Bluetooth. I will be getting an Acer
Swift notebook. So I need to know the keystrokes for using NVDA with it. I haven't been able to find any details about
the laptop keyboard layout. please help.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer