nvda no longer working in the im client within thunderbird

brandon

hello all,
This is regarding Nvda no longer working within the im section of Thunderbird. I can no longer read the messages that I receive nor messages that I write.
If anyone has any work arrounds that would be great.
And also there seems to be a problem when writing a email message in Thunderbird as well I no longer get feedback when typing a message and I have to use object navigation just to see what I have written.
Sorry for all the trouble.
Brandon

brandon

Okay it seems to be fixed now all I need to do was restart Thunderbird.
Sorry for the trouble.

On 6/2/2016 7:54 PM, brandon wrote:
hello all,
This is regarding Nvda no longer working within the im section of Thunderbird. I can no longer read the messages that I receive nor messages that I write.
If anyone has any work arrounds that would be great.
And also there seems to be a problem when writing a email message in Thunderbird as well I no longer get feedback when typing a message and I have to use object navigation just to see what I have written.
Sorry for all the trouble.
Brandon

Ron Canazzi

Hi Brandon,

I have the latest NVDA and the latest Thunderbird and I am not experiencing any of this trouble.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Funnily enough the non working with some parts of email clients has been happening for Outlook Express on and off fore some time, but a restart of the client usually fixes it. My guess is that the reader and the screenreader either interfere with each other or just wont talk any more. Its weird, but not a problem unique to nvdda.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-