signal or battery signal app

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

hi, anyone know of a signal tower or signal battery app?

Issac,

         You're going to need to be a lot more explicit about the kind of signal you are trying to measure when you reference "signal tower."  Also, what's a signal battery?

         You also might get a quicker answer on the BlindTech group.

David Moore

With JAWS and NVDA, to read how much charge you have left in the battery is:
NVDA or JAWS+SHIFT+B

Sent: Friday, June 3, 2016 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] signal or battery signal app

Issac,

         You're going to need to be a lot more explicit about the kind of signal you are trying to measure when you reference "signal tower."  Also, what's a signal battery?

         You also might get a quicker answer on the BlindTech group.

         ~ Trudy, in Jane Wagner's "Search for Signs of Intelligent Life in the Universe"