Removable drives

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
I have an issue after my latest update for Windows 10.
WHen I plug in a usB drive, it says "USB drive, select to see what happens with removeable drives.
What is the key command for that? I cannot remember. I've tried checking for Keyboard commands, but nothing.

bob jutzi <jutzi1@...>

Windows-V then Spacebar. You show now be able to use your up/down arrow to choose menu options.