windows ten insider builds

Rayette Kay Rucker <rayette.rucker23@...>

Is there an accessible way to opt out of Insider builds for windows 10. I want to update my computer but don't want the insider builds anymore.

Antony Stone

Well, according to http://www.howtogeek.com/224826/

"To stop getting insider builds, you can simply visit the “Advanced options”
page in the Windows Update settings again and click “Stop Insider builds.”
You’ll be thanked for participating and your computer will reboot. You don’t
actually have to leave the insider program with your Microsoft account."

Hope that helps,

Antony.

--
"In fact I wanted to be John Cleese and it took me some time to realise that
the job was already taken."

- Douglas Adams

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Quentin Christensen

Press the windows key, type "update" - it will probably find "check for updates" - that will get us close enough, open that.

Press shift+tab, NVDA will announce "list, invalid entry, windows updates"
press END and it will jump to the bottom of the list, the last item is "windows insider program".

Press enter to load that.

Press tab and it will take you into that section and the first item is "stop insider builds.

Regards

Quentin.

On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:31 AM, Rayette Rucker <rayette.rucker23@...> wrote:
Is there an accessible way to opt out of Insider builds for windows 10. I want to update my computer but don't want the insider builds anymore.

--
Quentin Christensen
Training Material Developer

Ph +61 7 3149 3306