How to use the focus braille display with NVDA?

Ann Byrne

There are key commands for using the Focus FS 40 and PackMate Braille displays. with NVDA. When I go to the NVDA menu to add a Braille display, I can't find the Focus. Do I use an equivalent of some kind? Am I looking in the wrong place?

thanks,

Ann

Rui Fontes

Hi!

If you don't find the Linha Braille: Freedom Scientific Focus/PAC Mate
series in the list of Braille displays, is because you haven't yet installed
the needed driver, wich you can find in:
http://www2.freedomscientific.com/downloads/focus-40-blue/focus-40-14-blue-downloads.asp

Regards,

Rui Fontes