Topics

how to get true voice working in nvda

Bobby <bvinton@...>

Well you can get true voice at www.grossgang.com. His name is Jake gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

Antony Stone

I see that that site contains no licencing information to indicate that the
items available for download are legal, and I notice that the VMware directory
contains installed VMs of several versions of Microsoft Windows, which are
certainly not legally available with buying a licence, therefore I advise
anyone visiting the site to consider carefully before downloading anything.

Antony.

--
"Life is just a lot better if you feel you're having 10 [small] wins a day
rather than a [big] win every 10 years or so."

- Chris Hadfield, former skiing (and ski racing) instructor

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Peter Beasley

Didn't see any tts link on the site.

gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

Rui Fontes

Please, since that site have content not legal, change the conversation to a
private channel...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

Tomas janssen <janto10@...>

Hi. Are there dutch voices asswell ? Regards

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 6 jun. 2016 om 16:41 heeft Bobby <bvinton@...> het volgende geschreven:

Well you can get true voice at www.grossgang.com. His name is Jake gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

mattias

rui

first of all

sometimes i are so tired about all people says some things are ilegal

are you rui allways legal?

folks

switch to to the nvdainfo list instead there all sorts of discutions are allowed

Den 2016-06-06 kl. 17:56, skrev Rui Fontes:

Please, since that site have content not legal, change the conversation to a
private channel...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

mattias

and who care?

Den 2016-06-06 kl. 16:50, skrev Antony Stone:

I see that that site contains no licencing information to indicate that the
items available for download are legal, and I notice that the VMware directory
contains installed VMs of several versions of Microsoft Windows, which are
certainly not legally available with buying a licence, therefore I advise
anyone visiting the site to consider carefully before downloading anything.

Antony.

On Monday 06 June 2016 at 16:41:19, Bobby wrote:

Well you can get true voice at www.grossgang.com. His name is Jake
gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

Yes one really does need to both be careful about dodgy things being installed with this sort of hackware, and also worry about the legality of discussing it on this list as well.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'

[...]

Mattias, it is not a question of what each of us do or don't do.
It is simply a question of what we should discuss on a public forum...

If I want ilegal software I will find for it in a specialized place, not in
a public forum of a legal software...

Regards,

Rui

gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

mattias

so dont read and use the delete key

i'm so tired about talk aboutt the elegal talk

gross. Just click on the link that says tts and down the page you
should see a link called sapi voices. Good luck

Patrick Le Baudour

Except that the archives are public.
Except that people from different companies, those that develop such products at a cost, have a presence here, and if the image given by the community is one of people that never want to pay for their products, they may give up making efforts to solve some nvda users problems.
except that in theory the group could be closed by groups.io because of such talk.

-- Patrick.

Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Except that people from different companies, those that develop such
products at a cost, have a presence here, and if the image given by the
community is one of people that never want to pay for their products,
they may give up making efforts to solve some nvda users problems.

As many know, I am one of those...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

Ron Canazzi

Hi Rui,

Be careful of how you state things in e-mails. You answered Patrick's statements which referred both to pirates and companies within the same paragraph.

One could legitimately ask: so which are you Rui: a pirate of a company person?

On 6/7/2016 10:52 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Except that people from different companies, those that develop such
products at a cost, have a presence here, and if the image given by the
community is one of people that never want to pay for their products,
they may give up making efforts to solve some nvda users problems.

As many know, I am one of those...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Any properly run list of this type does not allow discussion of how to use or how to get illegal software.  It's illegal and public lists of this type do not allow such discussions because it exposes the list to potential legal problems.  If you are tired of hearing about it, then don't do it.  Continued violations may cause members who do so to be moderated.  I am not discussing what should be.  I am discussing standard policies of lists to protect themselves from potential legal liability.  If a list supports use of or helps people get illegal software, the list becomes an accomplice and subject to prosecution.

On 2016-06-07 14:09, Rui Fontes wrote:
> Mattias, it is not a question of what each of us do or don't do.
> It is simply a question of what we should discuss on a public forum...
>
> If I want ilegal software I will find for it in a specialized place, not in
> a public forum of a legal software...
>
> Regards,
>
> Rui

In this list, a representative of a company...

Rui Fontes

Patrick Le Baudour wrote:
Except that people from different companies, those that develop such
products at a cost, have a presence here, and if the image given by the
community is one of people that never want to pay for their products,
they may give up making efforts to solve some nvda users problems.

As many know, I am one of those...

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"

Rui Fontes

You have dutch voices in Vocalizer for NVDA.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.