From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich De Steno
Sent: 20 May 2018 12:51
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Using NVDA with a Twitter Account

What is the easiest way to "follow" and "unfollow" sources with NVDA. The official Twitter web site merely advises to "hover over the person with your mouse", offering no keyboard option. I am using TW Blue and find no keyboard method of "following" or "unfollowing" a source. Even the applications key fails to offer such an option.

--
Rich De Steno

Rich De Steno <ironrock@...>

I have reviewed all of the keyboard shortcuts in TW Blue and find none for "unfollow" or "followw".

Rich De Steno

On 5/20/2018 8:20 AM, Richard Bartholomew wrote:
If you press Alt+Win+K in TW Blue, you will bring up the keyboard manager and be able to find what you're looking for in there - I can't remember the keystroke off the top of my head, I'm afraid - assuming you haven't disabled this shortcut combination, of course.

Cheers
Richard Bartholomew

What is the easiest way to "follow" and "unfollow" sources with NVDA. The official Twitter web site merely advises to "hover over the person with your mouse", offering no keyboard option. I am using TW Blue and find no keyboard method of "following" or "unfollowing" a source. Even the applications key fails to offer such an option.

--
Rich De Steno

Richard Bartholomew

It's Alt+Win+Shift+S and it's called 'Open the User Action Menu' - once that dialogue's open, you can tab around to find the options to follow, unfollow, block etc.

What is the easiest way to "follow" and "unfollow" sources with NVDA. The official Twitter web site merely advises to "hover over the person with your mouse", offering no keyboard option. I am using TW Blue and find no keyboard method of "following" or "unfollowing" a source. Even the applications key fails to offer such an option.

--
Rich De Steno

Marcia Yale

I use Chicken Nugget on my Windows machine and it works great with NVDA. Usually the follow/unfollow commands are on the user details or profile screen, so find that screen in TW Blue and you should be able to find the buttons for following.