Topics

Re vocalizer update?

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
I heard a rumor that there would be an update for Vocalizer expressive for NVDA? WHat will this update entail? Also, will CodeFactory have this update as well?
Thanks
Chris

mk360

Same interest here. I'm interested in buying tiflotecnia's vocalizer because I've ear better comments about theyr support, but not until the update.

Regards,
mk

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Chris Shook <chris0309@...> wrote:
Hi,
I heard a rumor that there would be an update for Vocalizer expressive for NVDA? WHat will this update entail? Also, will CodeFactory have this update as well?
Thanks
Chris

Rui Fontes

Hello!

Yes, Tiflotecnia will release a upgrade to Vocalizer for NVDA.

It will have more languages and voices, among other new things...

The owners of Vocalizer for NVDA 3.0 will may upgrade freely to the new
version.

Best regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.