Espeak UK English words

Dejan Ristic

That's what I do, either. There's no other way than to do it that way. I've expressed myself on the list as to the pronounciation corrections, but, however, it's been all the same. I suppose that there's no solution found for users to update their own corrections so that they're placed on a central server where any NVDA user can pick an update. I may, for example, offer you my corrections, but, you will be obliged to fill them in the NVDA dictionary so that you fill in both the pattern and replacement fields, which is a time-consuming job. That's why it is so now, especially if I say that I've filled in 184 corrections.

On 21/05/2018 17:15, Steve Nutt wrote:
You can fix it yourself though surely? Just replace Newsletter with News Letter in the NVDA dictionary.

All the best

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 21 May 2018 16:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Espeak UK English words

Hmm, hence my question. Its a pity these sort of fixes cannot be imported away from the other parts of the programme . For sounding like fur Newsletter sounding like newslitter and several others were fixed some months back for the test versions.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-