From: Don
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 2:57 PM
Subject: [nvda] How do I run a portable copy of NVDA from a USB flash drive

I have successfully created a portable copy of NVDA on my flash drive. How do I run it on another lap top computer?

Ervin, Glenn

Sometimes, if I have an idea of which drive it is, I

Just type in the path, which never changes except for the drive letter.

For example:

F:\nvda\nvda

And press enter

If you get an error tone, press the space bar, then press the home key, and then delete key and try another letter like the letter E

HTH.

Glenn