From: "Dennis L" <dennisl1982@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 8:14 AM
Subject: [nvda] looking for add on for firefox60 that does what navigational sound and sound on click does for chrome

Hi, is there a add on for Firefox 60 that will accomplish what these two add
ons that are in the subject line do? Why Firefox 60 don't support add ons
that worked in Firefox older versions I have no idea

Dennis L <dennisl1982@...>

How do you get waterfox?

navigational sound and sound on click does for chrome

No I was castigated when I asked, being told not to worry about sound. I'm
now using Waterfox instead which is still based on the old Mozilla code It
is 64 bit only but so far so good and navigational sounds will work on it.
Brian
bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
sound and sound on click does for chrome

Hi, is there a add on for Firefox 60 that will accomplish what these
two add ons that are in the subject line do? Why Firefox 60 don't
support add ons that worked in Firefox older versions I have no idea

Antony Stone

A Google search for "download waterfox" gave me as the first result:

https://www.waterfoxproject.org/en-US/waterfox/new/

Antony.

On Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 16:03:21, Dennis L wrote:

How do you get waterfox?

navigational sound and sound on click does for chrome

No I was castigated when I asked, being told not to worry about sound. I'm
now using Waterfox instead which is still based on the old Mozilla code It
is 64 bit only but so far so good and navigational sounds will work on it.
Normal people think "If it ain't broke, don't fix it".
Engineers think "If it ain't broke, it doesn't have enough features yet".

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

www.waterfoxproject.org

Its due to change a bit but they plan to keep classic stuff up there.

On 5/31/2018 2:03 AM, Dennis L wrote:
How do you get waterfox?

sound and sound on click does for chrome

Hi, is there a add on for Firefox 60 that will accomplish what these
two add ons that are in the subject line do? Why Firefox 60 don't
support add ons that worked in Firefox older versions I have no idea

can I get the links for the sound add ons?

--
check out my song on youtube
https://youtu.be/YeWgx2LRu7Y