open parent document?

Ann Byrne

A link to a probably .pdf says only "Open parent document button". Pressing enter on the button does nothing. How doI open this thing????

thanks,

Antony Stone

On Thursday 24 May 2018 at 13:54:50, Ann Byrne wrote:

A link to a probably .pdf says only "Open parent document
button". Pressing enter on the button does nothing. How doI open
this thing????
Is this on a web page, and if so, please can you tell us the URL of that page
so we can see it for ourselves?

If it's not on a web page, where have you found this link?

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

- Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.

Gene

I'm not sure it matters, but what browser are you using?  I saw the problem discussed a long time ago on another list but I don't recall the solution now.

Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:57 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] open parent document?

On Thursday 24 May 2018 at 13:54:50, Ann Byrne wrote:

> A link to a probably .pdf says only "Open parent document
> button".  Pressing enter on the button does nothing.  How doI open
> this thing????

Is this on a web page, and if so, please can you tell us the URL of that page
so we can see it for ourselves?

If it's not on a web page, where have you found this link?

Antony.

--
Anyone that's normal doesn't really achieve much.

 - Mark Blair, Australian rocket engineer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Funny I've just seen this on a web site. I suspect there is some embeded object of an unknown kind on some pages. Can you point us to the site or file?
In my case it seems to be a removed documment on the parent site so its an error on the site.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-