From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jaffar Sidek
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2018 6:00 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] look forthe intentone addon

Hi. I am lookin for the intentone addon to make my life easier when coding in python. I don't seem to be able to locate it in the Addons repository. Can anyone point me to the appropriate site or send to me as an attachment? Cheers and thanks.

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

Cheers!Thanks Joseph.

On 5/24/2018 11:56 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
This add-on has been deprecated since 2017 when NVDA itself added ability to announce indentation levels with tones (found under NVDA's document formatting settings).
Cheers,
Joseph