Setting Mouse Cursor to Play Follow the Leader with Review Cursor?

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

I find myself using the Review Cursor a lot to navigate Windows and dialog boxes that require me to click a button ([Tab] key doesn't work on them.)

Is there any option in NVDA 2018.1.1 to have the Mouse pointer automatically follow the Review Cursor as I'm navigating the screen?

This way I don't have to keep routing mouse pointer to Review cursor, before left/right clicking.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

Rather worried what software is so inaccessible as to need this kind of positioning and lack of tab or shortcut keys.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

I find myself using the Review Cursor a lot to navigate Windows and dialog boxes that require me to click a button ([Tab] key doesn't work on them.)

Is there any option in NVDA 2018.1.1 to have the Mouse pointer automatically follow the Review Cursor as I'm navigating the screen?

This way I don't have to keep routing mouse pointer to Review cursor, before left/right clicking.

Kenny,

             What follows is a SWAG, but have you tried adding the Focus Highlight add-on to see if that might force the behavior you're looking for?  I realize you don't need to see the Focus Highlight, but as someone who uses this add-on because it's really helpful for me to see what has focus it does seem to keep the PC cursor in sync with the NVDA virtual cursor.   It's worth a shot, anyway since it's simple to install and remove.

     After all, a democracy based solely on the values of the majority, with no overriding ethical principles and processes, is nothing more than clubhouse democracy, great for those on the inside and a tyranny for those who fail to see eye to eye with the majority.

         ~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007

Kenny <kwashingtonbox@...>

Didn't think of that. I'll give it a try though. Thanks.

         ~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007

Kenny,

         Will you please report back with your findings with regard to whether the Focus Highlight add-on actually forces the behavior you're seeking?

         Inquiring minds, and all that . . .

         ~ Paul Noeldner, May 16, 2007