2021-10-06: Is nvdaremote.com server down?

khadkeguruprasad@...

I'm getting an error as the site cannot be reached. So is this server down?

I cannot access the addon download or documentation page because of this error.

Yes, as of the moment.  This has been in heavy discussion rotation since at least yesterday, maybe the day before.  See the topic, remote, on the group archive.

See site, https://nvra.io/, for alternative nvda remote servers.

As far as getting the add-on source, at the moment I'm guessing that asking if anyone here has a copy of NVDA Remote Version 2.4 that they downloaded recently that they are willing to share would be the most direct route.

         ~ John F. Kennedy

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

I think it is this add on remote 2.4 I thought it used to be called nvdaremote?

The link to my drop box account is https://www.dropbox.com/s/rskeywcn25vv5fi/remote-2.4.nvda-addon?dl=1

The list of the other 17 servers from nvra can be found at https://nvra.io/

Make sure you book mark the page i have copied it into a document along with the link and will post in the next day or so as well.

I have not tried any of the servers yet

Gene nz