2021.1 compatible Code Factory Add-on

Bob Jutzi

Anyone have info on when Code Factory Eloquence/Vocalizer add-on will be updated?  I've already contacted Code Factory directly but received no response.

Thanks.

Gerardo Corripio

I’m thinking that Brian mentioned on this topic a few days ago; that he’d contacted Code Factory, and they responded that the updated driver is in the works.

Gera