accessible DVD burning software with NVDA

Dan Beaver

Hi,

I used to use FreemakeVC for this but they have changed it some time back and it now places a "Freemake" watermark on the middle of the video.

Does anyone know of a good free accessible DVD burning software?  I am trying to burn from MP4 files at this time.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

Dan Beaver

Oh, sorry, I should have also said:

Windows 10 64 bit system

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

On 5/27/2018 6:30 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

Hi,

I used to use FreemakeVC for this but they have changed it some time back and it now places a "Freemake" watermark on the middle of the video.

Does anyone know of a good free accessible DVD burning software?  I am trying to burn from MP4 files at this time.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

AnyBurn

Dan Beaver

Ok,

I tried Anyburn and it says that an MP4 file is not supported.

Thanks for the idea.

Dan Beaver

On 5/27/2018 6:51 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
AnyBurn

Kevin <kleeva5@...>

Freemake video converter is only 9 bucks, it’s consider as a donation they give you a key.  It’s worth it if you burn a lot!

E-mail is golden!!!
Kevin Lee

On Sun, May 27, 2018 at 05:23 pm, Dan Beaver wrote:
I tried Anyburn and it says that an MP4 file is not supported.
What is it that you're trying to do?  It will certainly burn an MP4 to CD or DVD optical media.  If that's not what you're attempting to do that's a different story.  I really thought you were looking for something that can burn files to optical media.

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

What about the old CD burner xp as it claims to do dvds and work on windows 10, but as I do not do dvds myself, I'd not know the details.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-