Can't get Spotify playlists loaded with BlindSpot

Gerardo Corripio

How would I know if BlindSpot has updated recently? Using it with NVDA at least, I can't get my Spotify Playlists to load as before.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Brian's Mail list account <bglists@...>

I've not used it lately but now Spotify is a commercial company they may well be playing the same game as Twitter ie we control what you do.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-

How would I know if BlindSpot has updated recently? Using it with NVDA at least, I can't get my Spotify Playlists to load as before.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird

Sarah k Alawami

Actually, remember, spotify are braking the api again over the next few years in terms of third party apps? There was discussion on nvda list a few months ago about this.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerardo Corripio" <gera1027@gmail.com>