From: "Governor staten" <govsta@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2018 1:32 AM
Subject: [nvda] MeWe

Hello guys. Have any of you tried out MeWe at all? If anyone has, I'd like to know of your experiences.

For purposes of this question, I'm speaking of using www.mewe.com with NVDA and any given browser. How did it or does it work for you? My experience with the website haven't been the greatest. For example, I cannot find where to type in a status update.

It is possible I need to be schooled as to something I"m doing wrong. Feel free to do so. Any help with this one is appreciated.