two different questions:

hello every one.
irst, whats the most accessible version of notepad plus plus?
and second, how can i realized that did i read a specific email or not?
because i use basic html view in gmail and in this mode, nvda does not
announce is this email read or unread?
i appreciate your help, thanks so much and god bless you.

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Andre Fisher

No screen reader announces if the message is read or unread in basic
HTML view. Switch to standard view to get that functionality.

On 6/9/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
hello every one.
irst, whats the most accessible version of notepad plus plus?
and second, how can i realized that did i read a specific email or not?
because i use basic html view in gmail and in this mode, nvda does not
announce is this email read or unread?
i appreciate your help, thanks so much and god bless you.

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

mohammad suliman

Hello,
Regarding first question:   I am not aware of differences in terms of accessibility between different version. Latest one should work fine for you.
All the best