Intro

Jenine Stanley

Just to introduce myself here. I have been using NVDA for about 18 months or so now and generally love the program.

I am having one issue though with focus mode that I will detail in a separate message.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

Jim Smith

Is this Janine Stanley from Beecher city Illinois this is Jimmy Dick Smith I hope this is the right one hello my Janine Janine you still got a trombone

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2016, at 1:04 PM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalker64@gmail.com> wrote:

Just to introduce myself here. I have been using NVDA for about 18 months or so now and generally love the program.

I am having one issue though with focus mode that I will detail in a separate message.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

Bob J

Wow! I guess ?smart? phones don't have punctuation symbols! For shame!

Bob

Is this Janine Stanley from Beecher city Illinois this is Jimmy Dick Smith I hope this is the right one hello my Janine Janine you still got a trombone

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 9, 2016, at 1:04 PM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalker64@gmail.com> wrote:

Just to introduce myself here. I have been using NVDA for about 18 months or so now and generally love the program.

I am having one issue though with focus mode that I will detail in a separate message.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

---

Jenine Stanley

No, sorry, not that Jeanine. Scary to know there might be 2 of us.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com