Where can I find sample voices for Ocapella

Lino Morales <linomorales001@...>

Subject says it all. How much is the NVDA add-on for said voices? Thanks.

Greg Wocher

Hello,

I purchased the lower quality version not to far back. I found a big issue with this synth. When moving thru words character by character Acapela will not read the vowels. It reads them just fine when either doing a say all or reading by word but not when reading character by character. I just wanted to make others aware of this when looking at this synth. I did not purchase the higher quality so I am not sure if that version has the same issue or not.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 6/9/2016 4:05 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Subject says it all. How much is the NVDA add-on for said voices? Thanks.

Rui Fontes

What Colibri voice have you used?

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.

I purchased the lower quality version not to far back. I found a big
issue with this synth. When moving thru words character by character
Acapela will not read the vowels. It reads them just fine when either
doing a say all or reading by word but not when reading character by
character. I just wanted to make others aware of this when looking at
this synth. I did not purchase the higher quality so I am not sure if
that version has the same issue or not.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 6/9/2016 4:05 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Subject says it all. How much is the NVDA add-on for said voices? Thanks.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

You can test the voices for 15 days.

The price is 84 pounds or 90 euros...

Rui

De: Greg Wocher
Data: quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2016 22:41
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello,

I purchased the lower quality version not to far back. I found a big
issue with this synth. When moving thru words character by character
Acapela will not read the vowels. It reads them just fine when either
doing a say all or reading by word but not when reading character by
character. I just wanted to make others aware of this when looking at
this synth. I did not purchase the higher quality so I am not sure if
that version has the same issue or not.

Regards,

Greg Wocher

On 6/9/2016 4:05 PM, Lino Morales wrote:
Subject says it all. How much is the NVDA add-on for said voices? Thanks.

Paolo Leva

Hello Greg,

I just saw your message. Could you help me reproduce this issue?

Please send me an email at contact@... with more details on which voices you are using and which NVDA options cause the issue.

Cheers,

Paolo