2016.2.1

Jenine Stanley

Sadly, this new update didn’t effect my issue with web pages at all, not that it was supposed to do so, but I was hopeful.

I too don’t use the grammar feature but I love the spell check sound. Saves me a lot of time on email creation.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

mk360

Same here, the gramar usually doesn't works correctly, but the sound is a good feedbak for me.

Regards,
mk.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2016 at 10:05 AM, Jenine Stanley <dragonwalker64@...> wrote:
Sadly, this new update didn’t effect my issue with web pages at all, not that it was supposed to do so, but I was hopeful.

I too don’t use the grammar feature but I love the spell check sound. Saves me a lot of time on email creation.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@...

valiant8086

Hi.

I don't know how uninstalling CCleaner could have caused this. Try uninstalling speakDropbox and then installing the latest version again. You don't need to manually delete folders or anything like that. The goal of reinstallation is to get it to re-add the dll files that handle speech in the hopes that'll straighten it out. Another possible explanation would be that it thinks you have other screen readers running too, although in that case it probably would still default to JAWS as highest priority. Have you rebooted the computer yet?

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 45.1.1 portable

On 6/10/2016 10:05 AM, Jenine Stanley wrote:
Sadly, this new update didn’t effect my issue with web pages at all, not that it was supposed to do so, but I was hopeful.

I too don’t use the grammar feature but I love the spell check sound. Saves me a lot of time on email creation.
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalker64@gmail.com

hi.
uninstall it like the other programs in control panel.
ad or remove programs or something like this, in the newer versions of windows.

On 6/10/16, valiant8086 <valiant8086@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Rosemarie Chavarria

In the newer versions of windows it's called programs and features.

--
Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so [as for] those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful.
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.

Arlene

Hi is that the same for windows ten? Or is it called something else?

[...]

Ryan Mann <rmann0581@...>

Yes, it is called Programs and Features in Windows 10 as well.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2016, at 6:33 PM, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Oh it is? Oh wow. so, it's simular to 7 and apple.

[...]

David Moore

Hi,
Yes, the best way to get to programs and features in win10 is to press Windows+X and arrow to it, or it might be the first choice you get to. By the way, if you right click on the start icon, you will get the same choices as pressing Windows+X. Take care.

[...]

Oh, okay. different from 7!

[...]

Semirhage

So when NVDA wants to update and the updates are more toward win 10, if one is still using win 7 should one not risk the nvda updates?

Clare Page <clare.page@...>

Hi!
Here's my answer to your question, Semirhage , and I hope others will agree with me.
Even though some things in NVDA updates may help Windows 10 users, NVDA is still compatible with all Windows versions from XP onwards, so plenty of improvements to NVDA arriving in each update will work on Windows 7 as well. I use Windows 7 here, and updating NVDA has never caused any extra problems for me, so any Windows 7 user can still safely install NVDA updates, given that many of the changes benefit all of us, not just Windows 10 users.
Bye for now!
From Clare