2016.2.1?

Roger Stewart

So what is the real difference with this one? Is the only thing that the grammar correction is turned off and that only effects Word in Office? If so, then it won't effect me in any way as I don't have these programs and just use Word Pad and that does all I need for now. If there are any other improvements or bug fixes, then I'll gladly get this new update. I didn't get any notice that there was an update when I turned it on this morning though.

Thanks.

Roger

Andre Fisher

The grammar reporting support is gone entirely from this release. Such
a pity. There are no more bug fixes nor changes otherwise. I got the
update this morning and was shocked. a YYYY.X.x version of NVDA is
scarce these days.

On 6/10/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
So what is the real difference with this one? Is the only thing that
the grammar correction is turned off and that only effects Word in
Office? If so, then it won't effect me in any way as I don't have these
programs and just use Word Pad and that does all I need for now. If
there are any other improvements or bug fixes, then I'll gladly get this
new update. I didn't get any notice that there was an update when I
turned it on this morning though.

Thanks.

Roger

hi.
i read the whats new and the only change are for supporting of
microsoft office word and resolving the critical crashes in using word
in different versions and specially in using windows xp!
i am realy glad if someone guide me is there any change in the quality
of espeak ng in this version?
thanks so much and god bless you all!

On 6/10/16, Andre Fisher <andrefisher729@gmail.com> wrote:
The grammar reporting support is gone entirely from this release. Such
a pity. There are no more bug fixes nor changes otherwise. I got the
update this morning and was shocked. a YYYY.X.x version of NVDA is
scarce these days.

On 6/10/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
So what is the real difference with this one? Is the only thing that
the grammar correction is turned off and that only effects Word in
Office? If so, then it won't effect me in any way as I don't have these
programs and just use Word Pad and that does all I need for now. If
there are any other improvements or bug fixes, then I'll gladly get this
new update. I didn't get any notice that there was an update when I
turned it on this morning though.

Thanks.

Roger

holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
al-islam.org

Andre Fisher

No change. There is no critical problems with the synthesizer.

On 6/10/16, nasrin khaksar <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Arlene

Oh okay. so if you don’t want to update. You really don’t have to?

The grammar reporting support is gone entirely from this release. Such
a pity. There are no more bug fixes nor changes otherwise. I got the
update this morning and was shocked. a YYYY.X.x version of NVDA is
scarce these days.

On 6/10/16, Roger Stewart <paganus2@gmail.com> wrote:
So what is the real difference with this one? Is the only thing that
the grammar correction is turned off and that only effects Word in
Office? If so, then it won't effect me in any way as I don't have these
programs and just use Word Pad and that does all I need for now. If
there are any other improvements or bug fixes, then I'll gladly get this
new update. I didn't get any notice that there was an update when I
turned it on this morning though.

Thanks.

Roger

Andre Fisher

No, but it is recommended.

On 6/10/16, Arlene <nedster66@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

Unfortunately this was causing crashes in Windows of all variations, which was actually a worse situation surely?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-