Up to date UEB snapshot?

Sharni-Lee Ward

Oh, okay. Thanks for responding though. :)

On 12/06/2016 5:18 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
It'll be out no earlier than next week, as I'm keeping an eye on
latest LibLouis developments at the moment.
Cheers,
Joseph

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sharni-Lee Ward" <sharni-lee.ward@hotmail.com
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date sent: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 04:13:36 +0000
Subject: [nvda] Up to date UEB snapshot?

Hi,

Braille display is working fine now, but I'm wondering if it's possible
to get a snapshot with the experimental (and more accurate, if not
perfect) UEB table, that has all the features of the latest release. If
the Libloui issue has been fixed, using the snapshot I currently have
would just mean I'm stuck with the old problem regardless of fixes,
unless I don't understand how snapshots work, which I will admit is a
possibility.