Sent: Sunday, June 12, 2016 11:11 PM
Subject: [nvda] tw blue with nvda:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Roger Stewart

It works very well here.  In fact, since this machine was upgraded to Win 10, it works far better than Chicken Nugget.

Roger

On 6/12/2016 5:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Clare Page <clare.page@...>

Hi!

Yes, TWBlue definitely works with NVDA, I use them both together all the time. If your TWBlue and NVDA don’t work together, I can’t guess why.

Bye for now!

From Clare

hmm, i have nugget and have been starting to not like it again.
So maybe i'll give tw blue another try.

Scott
It works very well here. In fact, since this machine was upgraded to Win 10, it works far better than Chicken Nugget.
Roger

On 6/12/2016 5:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?
Kenny Peyatt jr.

Pauline Smith

Yes, TW Blue does work with NVDA.  I learned about and installed this program earlier this year and really like it.

Pauline

On 6/12/2016 6:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Arlene

Hi, What is T W Blue?

Yes, TW Blue does work with NVDA.  I learned about and installed this program earlier this year and really like it.

Pauline

On 6/12/2016 6:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Life My Way

TW Blue is a free twitter client.

On 6/13/2016 9:11 PM, Arlene wrote:

Hi, What is T W Blue?

Yes, TW Blue does work with NVDA.  I learned about and installed this program earlier this year and really like it.

Pauline

On 6/12/2016 6:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Arlene

Oh okay! I don’t have twitter!

Yes, TW Blue does work with NVDA.  I learned about and installed this program earlier this year and really like it.

Pauline

On 6/12/2016 6:11 PM, Kenny Peyattt jr. wrote:

Hi Does TWblue still work with nvda?

Kenny Peyatt jr.

Lino Morales

It sure does Kenny.