Vocalizer expressive from Tiflotecnia,

Chris Shook <chris0309@...>

Hi,
Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia, please contact me I have a question.

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?

On 6/13/2016 2:42 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
Hi,
Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia, please contact me I have a question.

Chris Shook <cshook0309@...>

I have two questions.
1. Is it possible to get a free trial for that version of Vocalizer expressive?
2. When using the british voice Daniel, what does it say when you type the letter h. Make sure to type it lower case.
Thanks
Chris

On Monday, June 13, 2016 5:05 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?

On 6/13/2016 2:42 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
> Hi,
> Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia,
> please contact me I have a question.

Laughing Thunder

Hi,

I don't believe it's possible to get a free trial of that version of Vocalizer, but if you know what Vocalizer sounds' like, it shouldn't be necessary, since Vocalizer is Vocalizer, regardless of where it was purchased. With regard to your pronunciation question, it's hard to know what to say for sure. I did test the voice as requested, but didn't hear anything strange, as far as I could tell. To me, the letter "h" sounded just fine by itself. Is there anything in particular you were looking for?

Hope that helps.

On 6/13/2016 4:35 PM, Chris Shook via Groups.io wrote:
I have two questions.
1. Is it possible to get a free trial for that version of Vocalizer expressive?
2. When using the british voice Daniel, what does it say when you type the letter h. Make sure to type it lower case.
Thanks
Chris

On Monday, June 13, 2016 5:05 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?

On 6/13/2016 2:42 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
> Hi,
> Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia,
> please contact me I have a question.

Chris Shook <cshook0309@...>

Hi,
I was using a version of Vocalizer and it sounded like it said ache.

On Monday, June 13, 2016 7:04 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I don't believe it's possible to get a free trial of that version of Vocalizer, but if you know what Vocalizer sounds' like, it shouldn't be necessary, since Vocalizer is Vocalizer, regardless of where it was purchased. With regard to your pronunciation question, it's hard to know what to say for sure. I did test the voice as requested, but didn't hear anything strange, as far as I could tell. To me, the letter "h" sounded just fine by itself. Is there anything in particular you were looking for?

Hope that helps.

On 6/13/2016 4:35 PM, Chris Shook via Groups.io wrote:
I have two questions.
1. Is it possible to get a free trial for that version of Vocalizer expressive?
2. When using the british voice Daniel, what does it say when you type the letter h. Make sure to type it lower case.
Thanks
Chris

On Monday, June 13, 2016 5:05 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?

On 6/13/2016 2:42 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
> Hi,
> Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia,
> please contact me I have a question.

Isaac <bigikemusic@...>

´╗┐
with the code factory version it says ake

1. Is it possible to get a free trial for that version of Vocalizer expressive?
2. When using the british voice Daniel, what does it say when you type the letter h. Make sure to type it lower case.
Thanks
Chris

On Monday, June 13, 2016 5:05 PM, Laughingthunder <laughingthunder26@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have the version of Vocalizer you mention. What is your question?

On 6/13/2016 2:42 PM, Chris Shook wrote:
> Hi,
> Could someone with Vocalizer expressive for NVDA from Tiflotecnia,
> please contact me I have a question.

Rui Fontes

Hello!

We normally make available, with some regularity, a demo version valid for a
couple of weeks...

In the new version we will try to, like Code Factory, make all versions a
demo version for some days...

Regards,

Rui Fontes
Tiflotecnia, Lda.