Blogging with NVDA

Semirhage

I was wondering if anyone does blogspot or any of those and is one more blind and NVDA accessible than others/ Are any easy?

Virus-free

Marco Oros

I use a Wordpress with Mozilla Firefox and NVDA.
It worked a great to me. It is very great, althought some things maybe are not accessible. But You can blogging via the Wordpress very good and I prefer a Firefox.

Semirhage

Hi. Thanks. I'll try warders.
So you don't think I.E would work as well as firefox or is it just what you use? I used to like firefox few years back but after all the changes I use IE mostly.

Marco Oros

I prefer to use a Firefox. Threre are some problems in Chrome, maybe It'll be in Internet explorer.
Also, there is a great plugin for firefox for the blind people. You can easily contact me about those things. I know also another people, who knows maybe more, like me.
We don't know everything, We know only something, or something news.

Semirhage

Thanks. If I end up having to go to firefox I will definitely be asking you so thanks.

What changes?  There have been some changes to the options dialog.  It still retains its old form but now there is no ok button and it's structure is technically more like a web page.  But the user still experiences it pretty much as a ddialog.  You may have to do certain things to get it to work, such as turn off browse mode after you open options.  Similar changes were made in the add ons interface.

Please ask about things here when changes occur so you can see if the changes are just minor annoyances or differences or if they really mean something.  In most cases, Firefox has been superior for years.  It is far better to consult here and try to learn the new changes than switch browsers.