and firefox

Chris Shook <cshook0309@...>

Hi,
I've been using firefox for the passed few weeks for most of my brousing. I have one question. How do you get to the alert toolbars? For example, the alert that asks if you want to save the password for this website?
Thanks
Chris

Kenny Dog <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

that message has not come up recently for me to do that but I think if I remember right it can be turned off under the security section in mozillla fire fox. You will need to look for the following called Remember logins for sites and uncheck it.

Just under that section will be onecalled saved log ins if you go into that section you can remove any from there as well. It is safer to type them in each time rather than save them Unless you have a really good password as in a master password you would want to have it really hard to break.

If this is the case check the master password one. I forgot to say it is under the tools....options section in mozilla fire fox.

I know I can get to that other part you were talking about, but I can not remember how at present.

Gene nz

On 23/06/2016 12:12 PM, Chris Shook via Groups.io wrote:
Hi,
I've been using firefox for the passed few weeks for most of my brousing. I have one question. How do you get to the alert toolbars? For example, the alert that asks if you want to save the password for this website?
Thanks
Chris

Chris,

             This is a SWAG based on my experience with JAWS and IE, but when a notification bar such as the one you mention pops up in IE the command ALT+N throws focus to it.  Give that a try and see if it works in Firefox.  Either way, please report back on your finding.

Albert Ruel

In Firefox, try alt plus our to get to the navigation bar for saving your password.

Thx, Albert

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 22, 2016, at 5:58 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Chris,

             This is a SWAG based on my experience with JAWS and IE, but when a notification bar such as the one you mention pops up in IE the command ALT+N throws focus to it.  Give that a try and see if it works in Firefox.  Either way, please report back on your finding.

P. Otter

hi,
there are 2 ways to do this.
first, when you hear the question if you want to save the password, press alt plus o
that works as long you have'nt replased the arrow keys.
else pressalt o and navigate down until the end of the page but most of the time, i press shift plustab until i hear about saving the password for this page.
hope this helps
paul otter