From: "Bobby" <bvinton@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: 25 June, 2016 2:37 AM
Subject: [nvda] gom player with nvda

Hay I found this media player called gom player. I was wondering if it works with nvda. I found it on www.ninite.com. Please let me know

Marco Oros

Is It something, like Winamp, or what?

Jacob Kruger

Yes.

Multimedia player, but, with quite a few, very nice features, like playback speed, and, in conjunction with that one, if under playback menu, you turn on the use voice adjustment, for example, it can offer varying playback speeds, without voices sounding too warped, and it also offers bookmarking per track, etc. etc. - all through context menu.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA
"Resistance is futile, acceptance is versatile"