message

zaran bilal <zaranbilal@...>

i am a new subscriber i want to check that my email reached to you all
members thanks.

Felix G.

Test passed.

i am a new subscriber i want to check that my email reached to you all
members thanks.

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

yep just read it.

Gene nz

On 6/1/2018 10:31 PM, zaran bilal wrote:
i am a new subscriber i want to check that my email reached to you all
members thanks.

Sarah k Alawami

I normally reject messages like this. You are on my lists if you are new and want to send a test message to ask a question or at least introduce yourself. That is a good form of a test.. That's actually a tip I give to new list members, I think both in my welcome notices and my soft rejections Someoen gave me that advice once and it has worked for me.

Take care and be blessed.